CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Trick or Treat





September palang I was already thinking of Sophie's costume for Trick or Treat. Our company (& so does hunnieh's) are conducting a yearly trick or treat in the office. Gusto ni hunnieh mag bunny costume si baby kaso wala ako makitang cute naman! I stumbled to some online shopping sites na ng bebenta ng super affordable costumes.. the choices varies from kitty, duckie up to pumpkin costume. Higit sa lahat affordable! Prices ranges from 600-1000pesos lang. You can search 'MommysList' in facebook to check it out yourself.

I was supposed to buy their duckling costume when I saw 'Shane Marga' in facebook. She makes Made-to-Order tutu skirts & dress. Super cute ng designs nya! for the price, you will need to message her to quote it for you. Depende ata sa age ng magsusuot.

After pag rere-search ng pag rere-search I found this very cute 'Queen of Hearts' tutu costume online. Then pinagaya ko kay sis Shane. She gave it to me for 1050pesos including the headband na and may pinagawa ako sakanyang wand.

Here is the picture I saw online.. pinagaya ko sya kay sis Shane pero sabi ko gusto ko skirt lang.. hindi dress..
            
picture from: pintrest.com
picture from: coolmompicks.com




then, here's the picture of Sis Shane's version of the dress.. totally worth the wait! :)



worn by my baby


Here are more pictures of my baby at HP Trick or Treat & Startek Makati Fright Night..





with Prince Eric and Ariel

with Sebastion (Jo) and Ninong Mon
with Nenet the Flounder


with ninong Mon :)



0 comments: