CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Alva Cloth Diaper: Review


If there is one thing I am so thankful for, It is when I decided to use 'lampins' or 'cloth diapers'. As a first time mom, It's easier for me to just buy diapers and throw them after using, unlike using lampins where in you have to change more often and wash them. It was my mom who pushed me to keep using lampins, sabi niya kasi kawawa naman ung skin ni baby. Totoo naman.. hanggat nasanay nalang ako na lampin gamit ni baby.

When Sophie started crawling, di na effective ung lampin.. lage na nagleleak ung wiwi nia. (sorry for the term) So I decided to buy some cloth diapers, I checked sa malls and sobra ako na shock sa prices.. it ranges from 500-1000pesos each! Buti nalang I have a friend who saw this brand online, it's ALVA CLOTH DIAPERS. The normal price online is around 300-350pesos each. Not bad cause it's all-in-one size and adjustable. Dun sa online shop na nakita namen, nagbibigay sila ng huge discount for bulk orders. I ordered 6pcs and pay only 1,500pesos. So that's 250each! super tipid!

My Review:

Pro's

Super affordable. You can get as cheap as 250 - 300 pesos per diaper. That already includes the inserts. Think about the money we save! We only spend 360 pesos on Pampers, this is already good for one month.

Stylish. They have a wide variety of designs for both girls and boys.

Effective. Super worth your money. My baby only uses 4 cloth diaper in a day. This does not include at night as she already uses diapers when she sleeps. One diaper can last for 3-4 hours and does not leak no matter how wiggly my daughter is :)

Adjustable. This can be used by babies as young as 1 month and up to 3 years old cause it's adjustable. No need to buy different sizes.

Eco Friendly 


Con's

Bulky. You can no longer put on a short since the diaper is so bulky. But then, it's already stylish so i guess it won't matter. :)

It stinks! ahaha.. this is what I hate about cloth diapers. They stink. This is not only on Alva diaper but on most cloth diapers as well. You need to get a diaper pail or use the wet-method in storing used cloth diapers.

Over all rating: 9/10 - will definitely recommend. Leave a comment if you wanna know where I buy mine. Huge discount for bulk orders :)


0 comments: