CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daddy's Letter



Sophie,

I have loved you from the moment we knew you were in mommy's belly and I promised myself that I will do my best to give you a life worth living.

I will never force you to live your life as I see fit because it's yours. I'm only here to tell you things you need to know so you can decide for yourself.

I only have a couple of things I would like you to always remember - love God above all else. He will be there and get you through in times that you feel alone.

There will be times that we will argue, times that we will not agree and times that you will think that we don't love you. But that what makes us a family and we will always be your mom and dad. Remember, we won't know what love is if never knew hate. We won't feel happy if we never felt sad and we won't succeed if we never failed. These are all part of our life - appreciate everything and learn from it.

I love you with all my heart and you will always be my little girl who cried herself to sleep in my chest.

Love, Dad













0 comments: